20100312

Why my life is nothing like Alexis Bledel's life.

So I'm graduating from college this week, and although I thought that this would be the best week of my life I am finding myself blinded by the light at the end of the tunnel. Since my post-grad trouble are vast and assuredly uncommon, I have decided to document them. Don't worry though this will be nothing like the movie post-grad: no inflatable furniture floating in my pool. So consider my first to posts a warm up because I am sure that the road to finding any job let alone a job that I actually like with be long and littering with stories. Just keep in mind that I (A) have absolutely no clue what I want to do (B) have absolutely no clue where I want to live and (C) am constantly struggling with the thought of giving up and living on my parents for the rest of my life, if that would even take me that is. So here I go, diving headfirst into job pool. That is, after I get back from 2 weeks of vacationing.

In other news, just yesterday two wonderful things happened to me: I won most improved bowler out of my entire bowling class (a hobby of mine you will surely hear more about) and I got a call for a job interview doing retail and event marketing. Sounds like the perfect job right? I thought so too. Too bad it has to be filled immediately. My dream of socializing and creating parties and events for a living is slipping out of my reach. I will persevere though, they said to call back in a few weeks for a possible interview if the job is still open. So we can keep our fingers crossed.

No comments: